sphere (plural spheres)
- Any three-dimensional object in which every cross-section is a circle.
- The region in which something or someone is active.
- (geometry) The set of all points in three-dimensional Euclidean space (or n.-dimensional space, in topology) that are a fixed distance from a fixed point.
- (astronomy) The apparent surface of the heavens.
- (astronomy) Anything visible on the apparent surface of the heavens.
- (object): ball, globe, orb
- (region of activity): area, domain, field, orbit, sector
- (in geometry): 3-sphere (geometry), 2-sphere (topology)
- (astronomy: apparent surface of the heavens): See celestial sphere
- (astronomy: anything visible on the apparent surface of the heavens): See celestial body
6 letters in word "sphere": E E H P R S.
Anagrams of sphere:
Words found within sphere:
ee eh ehs er ere eres ers es he hep heps her here heres hers herse hes hesp pe pee peer peers pees peh pehs per pere peres perse pes ph pheer phese phs pre pree prees pres prese re ree rees reh rehs rep reps res resh see seep seer ser sere sh she sheep sheer shere speer spree